Monday, May 17, 2010

Big Week

I feel a bit like a broken record whenever I post. I know that each post sort-of contains the same material without really giving any concrete information. I can't tell you how difficult is has been for me to not have any real specific new information, but I am trusting that I will look back on the archives of this blog someday and see clearly how God's hand directed each step we took....

This week is going to be a big week of decisions! I know it! We are attending another adoption group meeting on Thursday night and will get to talk with adoption lawyers and agency reps. We have narrowed down our agency search to only a couple and plan to make a final decision by the weekend. I will keep you posted! Also, there are other big decisions on the horizon that we are hoping to finalize this week as well.

All this decision making has the potential to send me over the edge into a cesspool of STRESS! But I am claiming "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee". I am so thankful that I have the love of my Heavenly Father--who knows my heart and loves me as I am.

Information on all these decisions will be coming soon! Have a great week and thanks for praying.

4 comments:

  1. I continue to pray for you guys...and waiting for the next step in your news...just wanted to tell you that your blogs are uplifting to me and to say thanks...God always speaks to me through what you type - maybe that will bring you a smile! (: Thx for keeping us posted! Many Hugs - NJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep praying for you guys too! One thing that that has been totally pressed upon me during this process is that the agencies that promise quick results are the ones who cut corners! So the fact that your 2 possible agencies are looking at all the angles and that you are talking to lawyers is all good stuff. You are doing your homework and so are they. Can't wait to hear about your decisions and next step!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading about your journey. Big week for you guys, will be praying. -Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested to hear how things are going! i love your vulnerability. Have you any clarity about things? Wouldn't it be nice if God sent a lightening bolt of direction and certainty pointing specifically to where He wants you to go and exactly when? He is wanting you to leap! SHOOT!

    ReplyDelete