Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thoughts

This will be short and sweet.

*Went to an adoption forum in our hometown last weekend that included 4 families sharing their adoption stories. They all have either adopted domestically or internationally. It was AMAZING! So worth our time! The other really cool thing is that there were at least 10-15 other couples there who were in various stages of adoption just like us! I can't wait for next month's meeting that will have adoption lawyers and agency reps who will share that side of the process. We left even more convinced that this is what we are to be doing right now.

*This week I had a moment of desperation where I just wanted to get our kids! I don't even know who they are, but I want them here. I have to keep trusting that God is still preparing us and our children. He will unite us in His timing.

*Big decisions are looming over us regarding choosing an agency (or going an alternative route) and deciding if I should continue my teaching job next year. There are many pros and cons rattling around in my head, and I won't share them all here, but I would covet your prayers for God's wisdom in these 2 decisions. To be honest, having them weighing on my mind is exhausting--I just want to know what to do! I was supposed to let my principal know by the end of March, and she is graciously giving me more time to figure things out. Mark and I are talking and praying these things over each day, but haven't felt a strong leading one way or the other from the Lord.

Thanks for continuing to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment