Friday, February 19, 2010

Lost Week

It feels like a lost week on the adoption front. All our "official" birth certs. and marriage certs. arrived at the end of last week, but now we're just sitting around wondering what to do next.

We need direction. Do we just wait to see what happens? I am not sure. We are struggling with how much we should "push" to see things happen. There are some things that no amount of pushing will change. Like, we can't make Haiti decide to open up adoptions; however we ARE praying for that! But do we risk doing time-sensitive things like a home study (and paying all the money for it) when we may have to do it again if it expires before we can move forward? These are things I ponder daily. We covet your prayers.

I'll be sitting in a Bible conference all weekend (looking forward to it!) in order to keep my teaching credential up to date. Maybe the Lord will reveal something to my heart about these things! I am hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment